Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How to just have the vocals?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jetxr6Home userMember since 2006
Im new here and really really like VDJ! I just downloaded the demo a few days ago and i love it even though im crap lol.
Anyway how do you remove the sound from a song and just have the vocals? Because I want to try and remix a song by having the vocals with a different beat.

Cheers

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 10:20 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well it's been discussed a lot on these boards, so you could use a search, but since the search script is currently down I can help a bit:

You cannot totally remove vocals from the music, there are ways of course to eliminate certain frequencies, but usually you get awful results. There is a plug-in available for VDj PRO users (meaning you need to buy a full version), which uses a 'invert stereo' techique to remove vocals - works 'ok' with some tracks but usually it won't give you what you want.

Anyway, I'd be glad to give you links to existing topics where it is explained with more details, but the search is down so I can't.

PS.: It's the basic rule of forums to search for an existing similar topics before opening a new one, just to let you know :)

Regards.

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 11:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)