Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: re: can't get the video to come

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djprazPRO InfinityMember since 2006
What up Ya'll. I was wondering what I was doing wrong when it comes to spinning videos. I have the screen on and the music plays but only a black screen shows. If anybody knows how to fix this drop me a line. Thanx for the help and keep bangin the beet. DJ Praz

Mensajes Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 5:27 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
does your video output check out as active when u have a video loaded......look in the config/ video

Mensajes Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 12:45 am
One thing I "TRY" to do is make certain that when I turn my rig on, the TV/Line in is plugged in and scanning that channel... that way (at least with my video card) I will see the windows logo... Answering some of the other questions asked above will help too...

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 11:29 am
Got the same problem on one of my cheaper laptops. Sound, No Video. Says Loading, doesnt matter if its windowed on the second screen. Karaoke works oddly enough. I suspect we need some kind of codec. But my videos are all standard mpeg-1s ?

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 8:26 pm
Just looked at an earlier post - had to untick hardware acceleration. Videos work surprisingly well on this laptop considering the crappy spec. Not a patch on my good laptop though :)

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 8:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)