Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Computer Illiterite, thats me!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have read several topics on changing the fint soze of my browser, only I have no idea where to go to get this skin and open with note pad.....

Is it in My computer - local disc "C" - Program Files - Hercules - Audio - DJ Console Series - DJC - Skin - DJCnsl_Skin_Script.

Once I get there what am I looking for, I dont see anything that says "Browser"

Thanks!!

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 3:59 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You need to go to Program files > Virtual DJ > Skins > locate the skin you want to edit, open up the zip file, the XML file is what you need to edit, good luck ;).

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:45 pm
Ok got that far.....I open up "WinRAR" ZIP Default Skin, it brings me to a page that has some options...I see the one that says 1024x768.xml......I open that but I cant change anything, I see the size of the browser is "Text Size = 13"....but I cant change it to any othr number, I cant overqrite whats there??

At he top of my screen I see this...

"To help protect your security, Internet explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer, click here for options....

Im not connected to the internet right now, do I need to be to change the font size??

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:51 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you extract the Skin files to another folder, you can open and EDIT the XML file in Note pad or word. Once you have edited the .XML file you need to re-zip it with the BMP file, so it can work in VDJ.

:)

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 5:29 pm
Ok got it...thanks :)

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 5:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)