Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Is this possible?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

stylusHome userMember since 2006
I was wondering if you could record a record in virtual dj through the line in, has anyone tried ripping records in vdj3.2 instead of the vinyl rip program?

Thanks....

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 2:35 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sure it's possible - turn on the bypass mode (when not using timecode), and record with VDj 'record' function.

I don't see any reason why anybody would do this, if one has the rip vinyl and other recording software.

PS.: I don't think home edition supports timecode mode.

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 5:00 pm
stylusHome userMember since 2006
Well im having a problem with vinyl rip program, when i go to save the recording it says 'impossible to save' into the folder that it usually saves in. I have the lame encoder installed and the lines are fairly busy, but it just wont save the file. Ive read one other member on here with the same problem too, do you or any others suggest what is causing this to happen?

Thanks.....

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 7:10 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've tried recording vinyl using the rip program, using my laptop, a turnatable and a herc mk2. I could never get it to work properly without over-modulating the audio. I don't think this was a problem with my set-up, as I managed it using the same equipement, but recording via soundforge instead of the rip program...

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 7:22 pm
well , if you are mixing with an external mixer you can connect the line out (of the mixer) to the line in of your sound card (in case you have 2 sound cards just select one and thick the line in of your internal mixer) then you can record your sessions using adobe audition program it's very easy that's the way I do it instead of using the rip program.

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 9:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)