Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecoded Vinyls + VirtualDJ Pro VS. Final Scratch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Now i want to know is the Timecoded Vinyl Good or Stupid cheat

first at all ilook the video whic someone sraches whit Timecoded Vinyl. SHE Didn make fast movements
i gotta say F*#2#! Fu#%" ???!!!!

I think that the Timecoded Vinyl is only suitable for music club mixin not for dj turnbalism more less for sraching

If You what Make Dj turnbalism music Use Final Scratch or real vinyls because the

Two Timecoded Vinyls + VirtualDJ Pro Count 351 €

Mensajes Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:37 pm
Vdj works far better than Final Scratch already ;)

And now that Vdj 4.0 is soon to be released, it will also be among the very best there is, with a lot of timecode improvements, also to meet scratch djs and more...

The upcomming 4.0 release have also been adapted by Numark, for a dedicated timecode setup system ( www.numark.com called Virtual Vinyl)

I would say VDJ is getting real good for all kinds of vinyl djs with this new upcomming release ;)

Mensajes Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 9:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 11:24 pm
LOL sorry that post was just so funny.

recommending final scratch and if a good search in these forums will show that final scratch isn't all what its cracked up to be either ;)

I've used FS and returned it 2 days later to get my cash back. sure wasn't worth my investment.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 3:00 am
DraqoonHome userMember since 2004
Hi guys,

I've got this irritating issue with the timecode Timecodevinyls I ordered the other day;
When I start the turntable with the vinyl on it, everything's fine, reaction is great and timecode quality is steady on 95+%. Then the &^* hits the fan when my vinyl is about halfway! The pitch then show a strong vibrato effect on VDJ; My trance records sound like a bad 70's horrormovie! The timecodevinyls are the only vinyls that show this problem, so there's nothing wrong with my turntables (sl1210mk2). I tried 45rpm and it had the same prob. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

DJ eXile

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:16 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah FS2 is like the worst thing out there now. I'm also not even sure what they are trying to say

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:29 pm

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:06 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I used to use Final Scratch 2. But simply for the ability to mix video I turned to Virtual Dj and I am loving it's great.

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:55 pm
Hey guys I hope that maybe you guys can answer this since no one so far has been able to
I want to get me two tables are fully digital and run mp3.
These tables would be the denon dn-5000s models.
They do not run vinyl and are needleless.
Can someone please tell me if I would be able scratch with Virtual DJ on the fully digital system?

What is the time encoded cd for? is that for the fully digital systems?
because i ran it regular on one of the deck is VDJ and it sound like crap. is that how it would sound in real life? it doesn't sound at all like in the video.

any help would be appreciated
thanks
vitaliy

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 5:36 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hello!

First of all welcome to VirtualDJ forum!

TimeCoded CD is for using combination of computer - VirtualDJ software and normal DJ cd-players. TCCD is used to control VirtualDJ from external DJ cd-players like Denon dn-5000s or others.

If you will use this combination of hardware and VirtualDJ you will be able to scratch just like you have normal audio CD in CD-player. And it is of course fully digital system ;)

On TCCD is only signal which is used by VirtualDJ to control your songs on computer (mp3).

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 6:27 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
TimeCoded CD or Vinyl, is a signal that sounds like saturated and doesn't really mean anything to a man's ear, but for VDJ software it means alot.

The signal is timecoded, so if it is playing a little bit faster than original speed, VDJ will know how to pitch the mp3s. And the same when you scratch.

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 6:28 pm

Mensajes Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:33 pm
you can track forum threads yes.. by using the icon at the end of the thread (might be for full user only, not sure)

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)