Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: how do i register my console? plz help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just bought a hercules dj console mk2 since maya is still back ordered @ musicians friends....
the console isnt hilighted in my profile ... How do i register it so it will show up ? there are some numbers on it but i dont know if its a serial number or what.
PLZ help me

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 5:12 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The serial number to register the console (with this website) can be found on the package sleeve of the CD that came with the console (It will register you with VDJ 3 Control Edition) It's just a sticker on the CD envelope.

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 5:18 am
Got the same problem - but have no sticker code on the envelopes that came with the 2 cds with my console. Any ideas on how I can register? Thanks....

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 10:38 am
its not on there... I have the Hercules Audio portable dj console (the one with line inputs on the front mic and headphones in front also ;there is a sticker on the units cover and on the bottom of the unit...thats it .
need help .thanks

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 4:35 pm

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 7:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you bought dj console mk2 or dj control mp3 and didn't get any serial number with the CD in the box, please contact Hercules support for further help. They will provide you a CD key.

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 12:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)