Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MP3 Not Loading Properly

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello, all. Using v3.4 here. I'm wondering why some mp3's do not load entirely? When I load these files, the time length shown is sometimes many times what they really are. For instance, a 6 minute song might show as being 45 minutes. The loading (analyzing) bar will turn completely blue only if I play the file through until the end. If I try to advance the song by licking on an area that hasn't turned blue yet, the screen will freeze for a few seconds and the song on the other deck will repeat for a few beats. After playing the song until the end, the actual time will show up. However, when I then try to correct the BPM, I won't get the window with the manual button. I'll get the one where I can manually input a number. This will happen each time I load any of these files. Does anyone know what would cause this? Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Mensajes Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:38 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 11:59 am
I've never had a problem to that extent with VBR files. They will appear to be longer than they really are if you drag an unanalysed track onto a deck but it usually sorts itself out once Virtual DJ completes its analysis. Under configuration and then general, do you have max load set to always? Also, do these problems only occur when you use files which Virtual DJ hasn't previously analysed before?

Mensajes Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 1:56 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
To cioce, I use audiograbber to encode and it uses lame. The problem that I'm experiencing doesn't occur with every mp3 file encoded with lame. and it doesn't necessarily happen with long-in-length songs.

To Andrew87, I have max load set to 15 mins. I will try setting it to "always" to see if that helps. I don't have any songs more longer than that. Also, the problem will always happen with the select few files, even if analyzed/loaded more than once.

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 6:56 am
MkayHome userMember since 2006
Yeah i hawe the same probl

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 1:48 pm
BASSMANHome userMember since 2005
Hi,

I had a problem like this - what suddenly happened was some of my tracks were only playing for about a minute or so, instead of 3minutes or more. I resolved the problem quite easily though - I went to the the folder where that song was renamed it by adding a capital letter or something, just alter it so that it is different to its original name but you can still recognise it. Then go back into Vdj find the renamed song, it will show as not analysed (new track) - you must then play the song on a deck and then its proper length etc will reappear. I must of had about 200 of these to do - so it did take me a while.

Ian

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)