Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Where do you use VDJ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Where are you using your virtual dj at? House parties, clubs, radio, bedroom...

I personally have used it on radio and at a private party once. I mainly use it at home to practice with it until i master all the controls.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:30 pm
Clubs.. at weekend
And some times at VDJ radio;)

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:36 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Club, private parties, sometimes VDJ radio, bars and at home of course ;)

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well I just started using it in the last couple of months and have used it at a couple of Bars/clubs. I have also used it at a wedding reception. I have also used it at a couple of private parties. Like most people I also practice and train on it at home during the week. Don't know much about this radio stuff..... yet :)

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:13 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use it at a student union (around 1300 capacity) and a smaller bar/club in town, along with the occasional mobile gig...

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 6:18 pm
Club 5 days a week. Weekends I am mobile, weddings, corporate you name it. I also do videos in the club. I did my first mobile video job this past Saturday. It was a formal fraternity party, and all went well. The hotel had a screen and I used a projector that my club owner had. I did not charge them, and they did not know I was going to do video. It was a beta test. This was a return engagement, and these were young people still in college.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 9:23 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My life is like a loop ....Club ...Mallorca Spain ...7 days a week 6 month a year
Club Austria : 7 days a week 3 months
Dic 2006 to april 07 incl.: Austria 7 days a week 5 months -
Mallorca : 6 months ...1 Month weekends and start again .
I NEED MY HOLLYDAYS NOW!!!

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 1:27 am
Clubs and Mobile

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 4:41 am
I am using my VDJ doin Cosmic Bowling and karaoke in the bar. Love the seamless videos and so do our customers. Great product. Brian

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 6:10 am
For VDJ Radio, some private parties, some friends crazy parties.

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:25 am
im pretty new to this.. at the moment i'm only a bedroom dj who mixes cds for friends and whenever i get the chance, on the vdj radio.
Im still at school and one of my teachers heard about me and asked if i wanted to dj school functions a litle later in the year (discos, formals). also a few of my friends have parties coming up so they want me to dj them as well.. looking pretty good for me right now. :) just want decks

happy mixing guys

Sean

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 12:05 pm
At private parties, clubs and mobile

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 6:57 pm
Mobile show (See blog) some club nights
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:37 pm
Only parties and gatherings at the moment. I suppose the advantages of that is you can only go up from that level =p
-Steve.

Mensajes Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 7:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)