Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help !! Install of Behringer BCD 2000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey All !!

I was hoping to get some help with my BCD2000 controller. I have installed all the drives and the B-DJ mixing software which works fine, but when i want to use the BCD2000 on Virtual DJ and click on the icon to start to use the program it comes up with a error message "Controller has not been detected. Please plug in controller and start VirtualDJ again" I have selected the controller icon in the settings option and have also disabled the Hercules controller check box in the "Remote Control" section. Am I doing something wrong here ??? Can someone help me to get my BCD2000 controller to work with VirtualDJ.

Thanks Very Much

JediNite

Mensajes Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 9:14 pm
This equals:

I am trying to start my Ford with the keys from my Chrysler and it won't start..

There is no BCD2000 support in VDJ yet and since MIDI support in VDJ is limited at this time it takes some hanywork to make the BCD work right now, although it can be done..

IF you're not comfortable with using a MIDI mapper to get it to work just wait for teh VDJ team to update the program to support the BCD2000..

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 12:23 am
This sounds like you are using the version of VDJ that came with your Hercules DJ Console. When you plug in your BCD2000 controller, it cannot detect the Hercules DJ Console, hence the error message that you are receiving. You may need to upgrade to the full version, but from what I've been reading in various posts, VDJ does not work out of the box with the BCD2000. Hope this helps...

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 7:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)