Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ --> Ecler Nuo4 communication problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Everyone,

I posted this topic in the hardware forum, but nobody seems to have an answer for me, so I thought I'd post it here...

My new Ecler Nuo4 works brilliantly, I absolutely love it, I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have it -- but VDJ seems to keep losing track of it. That is, the USB connection works fine for a while, but then VDJ no longer responds to input from it after a while. The setup program that comes with the Ecler Nuo4, Control4Lab, does still recognize commands from it, so I know it's not a problem with the physical connection. It's annoying because to fix this problem I need to reboot the computer 3 separate times, one for a clean start, one to uninstall the drivers, and another to re-install the drivers. This fixes the problem, but it would be nice if could just be truly plug & play without any issue.

Also, when it gets to the point where VDJ no longer "sees" the mixer, if I load up VDJ at that point, it causes my computer to crash. This happens with a blue screen and white text flashing on the screen too fast to read, then it reboots.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Or how to get driver updates for the Ecler Nuo4? Or even how to contact their technical support? Their website is extremely unhelpful in this regard. It's a great product besides this problem, I'd really like it to be more stable.

Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:47 pm
taking a wild guess... terminate the Nuo control pannel, to test if it interfare with the connection with VDJ

On thin ice, but trying to help:)

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 7:41 pm
How would I terminate the Nuo control panel? Do you mean exit from the control4lab program before running VDJ? I have done that, doesn't help... Or do you mean something else?

Thanks for the help anyway :) Actually in the last 24 hours (since my last driver re-install) it has become stable... Not sure why, or if it will last... Also, the distributor I bought the mixer from has gotten someone to help me with tech support, so hopefully we'll figure it out! If anyone has any more ideas as to how to fix or evaluate the problem let me know, thanks!

Mensajes Mon 01 May 06 @ 9:39 pm
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I use the exact same setup.. VDj 3.4 with the ecler nuo 4 mixer.. I have gotten mine rock solid after a few different set ups... Contact me directly at wkidd2005@comcast.net and i will share any helpful info i can...

Mensajes Fri 05 May 06 @ 10:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)