Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 3.4 Video Sound Quality

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am playing both mpg and vob files ripped at full DVD quality (~200MB per video) and the sound is pretty bad. It's all fine if you play them in Windows Media Player. Just in VirtualDJ it's messed up. Kinda sounds like the 48kHz soundtrack is being resampled to 44.1kHz at low quality. This is certainly too low quality to play at gigs.

BTW- I ripped the videos myself from my Promo Only collection. The audio is LPCM, 48kHz Stereo.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 06 @ 5:11 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Currently VDJ has a problem playing Videos with 48kHz Audio, many users have decided to convert the Audio to 44.1kHz which causes the sound to play as it is at full quality. This issue should be adressed in the next update.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 06 @ 3:48 pm
Thanks, that is good to know. One of the 2 reasons I a ripping them VOB without applying any changes (i.e., compression) is so that I can have the videos on my HD ready to burn compilation DVDs w/o conversion delays. So I will just wait for the next update to VDJ before I play videos with it.

Mensajes Mon 08 May 06 @ 8:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)