Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Issues with VDJ 3.4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

I got 2 issues:

1: beatmatching problem. Few times I got this problem where you select beatmatch and it just doesn't really "beatmatch". tracks drift apart, both on screen and through speakers. Turning beatmatch off/on helps for that moment, but they drift apart again. BPM speed is the same.
Tried quite a few tracks so it's not like certain tracks VDJ can't beatmatch correctly (I've had those before).
Seems to me it has something to do with DAC-3, as soon as I got it I've had many more problems with VDJ, rather that just Hercules DJC MK2.
Any ideas?

2: comment field refresh problem. Let's say I have tracks with nothing in comment. Then I add info (key) via winamp, but VDJ doesn't show it. if you right-click / info on the file, it does show comment field containing certain info. I couldn't make the main view to show it.
Ideas on this?

Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 12 May 06 @ 10:44 pm
1: Do the CBG's drift apart? Have you tried using beatlock instead of beatmatch?
2: This is a limitation of VDJ's bad ID3 implementation, there's a database update program available from the download sections but I've not used it. I think reanalysing the file manually would work too.

Mensajes Fri 12 May 06 @ 10:51 pm
Ahh yes, I meant beatlock, not beatmatch. Beatmatch only does this specific beat, no BPM sync, so I barely use it - I usually turn on/off beatlock.

I tried reanalyze the file (BPM), but didn't help. I think I have to modify the comment directly in the VDJ. I think it stores all file info in the DB somewhere and just pulls from there.

Mensajes Fri 12 May 06 @ 11:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)