Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Random effect and playlist issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Not sure if this an issue with Virtual DJ or with the DAC3 that I use to control VDJ but, at very random times the backspin effect will activate and a song just stops. It happened last night with the brake effect also. I don't do anything to trigger the effect....it just does it.

Also, i've noticed when loading up a playlist of videos and setting it to auto play, sometimes virtual dj will randomly decide it doesn't want to play several of the videos and then just delete them from the playlist. Its like I'll load up 20 songs, turn around and talk to somebody, and then I look back and the playlist has gone from 20 to 5 songs. Its so strange!

Can anyone help with either of these issues??

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 5:18 pm
I've had the problem with brake triggering itself - This isn't caused by DAC-3 'cos it's happened to me when using TCV and in the past using XP10's. It doesn't happen very often and doesn't seem to occur until you've actually used the effect - The first few times it triggered by itself, I thought I'd hit the button or a keyboard shortcut by accident, until it triggered itself half-way through a song while I was standing away from the equipment. I've never had the backspin trigger by itself though.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 06 @ 9:15 pm
Okay, so it can't be the DAC3 then. Can anyone help with this?

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 6:55 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which other effects do you have at the same time?

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 5:11 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had it happen with the Break 4 times in 1hr. It will happen more on the right side player. Lately it has been happening in the last 30 seconds of the song, it will trigger itself. Right when I was going to mix out of it. I removed the brake affect, loaded the flanger effect and seem to work fine. I am using the HDJC in timecode mode. Also once it started doing it, even though the console was set in loop mode the FX light would blink every 4 beats. Once I loaded the the flanger effect, the light went off. The only other wierd thing is it happens more at one location I DJ then another. I was wondering if it might be a bad ground.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 11:54 pm
I had it happen with the Break 4 times in 1hr. It will happen more on the right side player. Lately it has been happening in the last 30 seconds of the song, it will trigger itself. Right when I was going to mix out of it. I removed the brake affect, loaded the flanger effect and seem to work fine. I am using the HDJC in timecode mode. Also once it started doing it, even though the console was set in loop mode the FX light would blink every 4 beats. Once I loaded the the flanger effect, the light went off. The only other wierd thing is it happens more at one location I DJ then another. I was wondering if it might be a bad ground.

Mensajes Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 5:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)