Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual dj skin freezes but music still plays

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a problem where sometimes when i click on a different playlist the skin freezes, but the music still plays i end up having to restart. I even reinstalled windows updated drivers e.t.c is there anything else i have missed, it only happens sometimes when i change to a different playlist

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 4:56 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is called a hang.
If you give it a minute or two it usually will straighten out again and run fine.
It will normally happen when changing to a larger playlist or accessing your internal database for a search the first time.
Be patient and let it run it's course, you may be restarting needlessly.
It's a momentary overload, the track is loaded into ram and will continue regardless of what the program is going through at the moment.

Mensajes Mon 22 May 06 @ 12:55 pm
Yes i am aware of what your talking about that does happen to me when i load big playlists , freezes for a second or 2 then come free again but when you go back to that playlist that you have loaded before it comes up instantly proably becuase its been loaded into the RAM, but my problem is the program perminatly freezes , even if i click on a playlist that has been loaded previously , do you understand where iam commin from?

Mensajes Thu 25 May 06 @ 10:09 am
What version are you using ? V 3.4 was working fine form me... previously i encoutered wahat you describe occasionally.

Mensajes Thu 25 May 06 @ 10:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)