Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Dm2 mixer support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok... Here's my problem.

The dm2 software only works with win98 and I'm on winXP... What do I need to do to get it up and running through VDJ?

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:11 am
Sorry for the double post..

Also, I was looking around and saw some stuff about MIDI support drivers.. Where can I get these?

Also wouldn't using the dm2 as a midi controller make it be unable to play a regular song / sample / vocal over the dm2?

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:21 am
Hi,

The Mixman DM2 controller is not supported by Virtual DJ, have-you tried to contact the Mixman DM2 support ?

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:25 am
Nope.. I thought it said somewhere it could be used as a MIDI controller through VDJ and work somehow from there.

I might try that though, thankyou.

Mensajes Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:48 am
if your using pro dm2 can be limited used, but it sucks. that is a toy made by matel. get a cd player and time code and your world will start to rock!

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i have seen updates to make it Xp compatable on their website have a look , for it.

you however need 1.5+ghz for this to work

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:39 am
but i would recomend you use a more advanced peice of kit.

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:40 am
you can also get xp compatabilty by updrading to Loop Studio from mix man

however none of this will be Compatable with vdj as it speaks a very different midi langu , if some one was to make a mapper it would , but as it cannot simulate scratching it would be worth it reali.

it looks kool tho i migh get one for home studio

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)