Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules + CD Players???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello Everyone, I am new to the game and I have been working with the Hercules MKII for a few months now. This summer I want to buy a turntable or two(if I can afford it). I know that for regular turntables there are timecoded vinyls. Is there something similar to them for Cd's. use my hercules as a mixer and play mp3's off the CD players if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 8:35 am
You can download the timecode for cd decks here for free. If you get regular (vinyl) turntables, you can purchase timecode vinyl (TCV) from this website. You can use your MKII as an ASIO soundcard and mixer, so you are pretty much set.

You will need the professional version of Virtual DJ (you can purchase it for a discounted price from the website) to use timecoded products properly. The Home Edition only allows five minutes of functionality.

Good luck :-)

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 9:09 am
Would you recommend vinyl over CD? Is there a large difference?

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 12:15 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
depends of your wishes :) you will be able to scratch with booth, but vinyls are vinyls - the real thing to scratch. that's all. Also you have to be careful with vinyls (you know what i mean if you ever use them, right?) :)

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 11:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)