Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Setting the sampler to a different sound card?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I saw a post a while ago talking about doing this but I don't see the option for it. Right now I am running 2 denon 3000's with tccd's using the maya 44 usb....this only has 4 ins and 4 outs, the only option I see is to run the sampler through channels 5&6 which I don't have. However, I would like to run the sampler out of a second soundcard to seperate channel on my mixer, Is there a way to do this? If there isn't I highly recommend an option for configuring the sampler to use a 2nd soundcard.

Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 6:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,

you should use advanced options, route chann 1 & 2 the way you like and then select the proper soundcard in options:

The secondary soundcard should appear on this list.

Regards.

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 8:48 pm
Thanks for the help,

Can I do this and still use tccd's? I am seeing this reply today at work so I will try what you suggested when I get home but if anyone knows about the tccds and these settings please let me know.

Thanks again for the help.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 1:27 pm
Er, I'm not sure about TC control, I remember that in some previous versions (quite some time ago) it had an independant setting under Remote control. Since it's now under the audio setting and without additional options for samples, I don't think such combination is possible.

Ps.: I'm still on 3.2, but 3.4 probably isn't much different regarding these settings.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 4:12 pm
Thanks again for the response...I tested it out and I don't think that it will work with tccd...hopefully vdj will make sampler assignment a seperate option in the next version. Do you have any idea what the old version was that had that support?

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 3:15 am
I just checked on my old pc where I still run the 2.1 version, and it's the same with settings. I don't recommed you to install any earlier versions, and now I'mt thinking I might mixed up things..

Anyway, my suggestion is that if there will be no reply from support stuff, dev team or anyone else with a solution (which I don't see) here, make a topic in 'new features' or 'bug' forum to notify the team regarding this issue, which I believe is very important. Even though they are making the new version 4.0 from scratch, it's always better to post such findings that might be overlooked.

Best regards.

Mensajes Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 3:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)