Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mariocPRO InfinityMember since 2006

just purchased the Virtual Dj software off the site (via credit card) and got my confirmation that the purchase went through. i went with the option of downloading the software and needless to say ... i was'nt given any instructions to where i can go to download it. i checked my email and have'nt seen anything aswell. can someone please help me... just spent $174.00 Canadian and i have a funny feeling that i might have been ripped off. please help. i wanna start mixing.

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 3:29 am

- p.s .... i'm just kidding about my "being ripped off refrence" .. just anxious to try out my newly purchased software. thanks in advance. mario c

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 3:36 am
You should see a download link just underneath your name...

If not, then contact the support team and they´ll help you out.

Hope it helps,

Dj Joe/Joaquin

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 4:20 am
thanks... joe.

i just got the software via my email.. and now i'm having some problems
getting the headphones to work. i've looked over the instructions... but
i'm still having problems... arrrgggggh. somebody please help. mario c

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 6:45 am
Marioc,
to help you we need some information. What soundcard are you using, what setting in the VDJ config "sound card" tab are you using, ....
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 6:13 pm
thanks for the reply Superstom..

Here's the sound cards i'm using...

1. Sigma Tel Audio ( Version - 5.10.4610.0 )
2. High Definition Audio Driver Package ( KB835221 )( VERSION - 20040219.000000 )

-- ---- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ --- ---- ---- --- -- ---

I'm not using an external mixer..
- i'm basically working directly off the program. I fiddled with all the configurations, and was'nt succesful. anyhow, i'm not the best when it comes to techy things... hence my troubles. regardless,
i've sent a message to the support team and haven't gotten a response yet. hopefully i'll get some
direction, sooner or later. marioc

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 7:33 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello MarioC, welcome. I'm not familiar with your soundcard but if you only have one plug coming out of it, then you will need a stereo splitter. You can search for that in the forum, it's been discussed often. Basically it's a Y splitter adapter. One line out of your PC to the splitter then one line to your stereo and one to your headphones. It's mono but it isn't a problem. Good luck.

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 8:13 pm
thanks djej for helping out. i went out and searched for a stereo splitter, and all the ones i've been able to come across only allow me to connect 2 headsets or speakers to 1 jack. i looked into the y splitter aswell. it also seems to do the same function. is there a specific brand that i can purchase that fulfills what i'm looking to do ? because, what i found in the stores only connects two speakers to one jack.

( this is getting complicated ? )

- how long does it usually take before the support team helps me with my problem ??
( according to my ticket, they havent even read the question i sent them )

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 11:14 pm
Please don´t post anything else here...

MarioC headphones problem is being solved in another thread.

Dj Joe/Joaquin

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 3:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)