Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DJ Control MP3 console pitch/volume knob problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I use the pitch knob as the volume control. The problem I have is that when playing at high volumes, I can't change the volume smoothly as the knob moves in steps. How can I change this, can I re-map the midi commands?

Mensajes Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 1:05 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It should work! maybe there is something wrong with your computer. close all applications that you do not need to run when using VDJ. Write computer specs and check for lastest DJC drivers.

Mensajes Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 11:44 am
It works, but the knob rotates in steps on the controller (not like the eq knobs), so the volume increases / decreases in steps. When at low volumes (bedroom use) this is fine, but at higher volumes you can hear the steps. I wondered if I could re-map the volume knob to for example swap it with the treble eq knob?

Mensajes Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 1:36 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes, you can do this but i think only in Full version of VDJ using DJC Mapper (3.0 has been just released)
And volume sliders works well for me.

Mensajes Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 1:51 pm
change the slider in config>remote control>invert pitch/volume

Mensajes Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 3:03 pm
Got to agree with Nico, change the sliders and make them Volume instead of Pitch and u should be happy. Cheers Brian

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 11:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)