Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Can't delete cue points

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everybody!

for some reason I can't delete cue points. I right click on the spot on the waveform like the manual explains but I don't get any options to delete the current cue, all I can due is name them. I would really appreciate any help on this subject.

djwillymix

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 6:53 am
Do you not get this option to delete when you right click on the cue points?

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 7:10 am
try it on default skin, and not on the waveform but on the brogress bar (that shows the whole song)

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 9:26 am
yes it should be on the progress bar in default skin.

Mensajes Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 6:46 pm
I use the default skin, and I neither can delete cue points. I can only rename them while in the CUE view on the panel. When I right-click a CUE in the progress bar, even when it change colors, it acs just like a left click, and starts playing from that point.
Is there another way to delete them ?

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 10:18 pm
You have to select the cue point not on the waveform but in the "complete song overview" See the screenshot above for more info.
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 10:33 pm
I think I got it ...
Can't delete CUEs while AUTOPLAY is activated.
Deactivating auto-play, and rightclicking on the cuepoints in the progress bar will show the pop-up menu with the "delete" and "rename" option.
While in autoplay mode, right-clicking acts just like a left-click and makes it play from that point.

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 10:12 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Those aren't cue points while using automix, ...those are the points where automix will take the song in and out

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:37 am
Yes , I know it.... Didn't mean to delete these points ...
Just meant that it is imposible to delete the cue points if automix is on. Maybe that's the problem with our friend ... I got almost a week stuck on that cuz I always had automix on.

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 4:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)