Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ? on nuo4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i was wondering how fast or slow the nuo4's midi command on the xfader cause on the pitch slider(control) of the my xp10's are sl;ow reacting and i hope that the nuo4's crossfader isnt as slow because of a certain type of music i make(screwed& chopped) where same song on two decks are slowed down and one deck is one beat ahead and need the crossfader to go back and forth to sound like its beat juggled

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 5:01 am
its totally different...

The Nuo is HARDWARE crossfader, so you would not map the crossfader to be a midi audio crossfader, but do other things in software if you like things to happen at the same time as you use the hardware crossfader (such as moving the video crossfader by midi).

So, the Nuo crossfader is instant.. ;)

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 9:23 am
o so the xfader of the nuo4 cant control the software's audio xfader

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 10:41 pm
Yes it is also capable of controlling the cross fader in VDj or the video cross fader. Keep in mind that using the fader inside the mixer is far better than controlling the VDJ crossafder via midi.
I should use the crossfader in the mixer to mix the audio and use it also via midi to control the video crossfader. Then you have the same option as "linked" crossafders within VDJ.
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 10:51 pm
ok but just want to know how fast the midi crossfader reacts to the software

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 10:56 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i can tell you about crossfader at DJC.. Very fast! :) I think it is the same with mixers.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 10:58 pm
please tell me on the nuo4's midi xfader how quick is it to software

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 11:20 pm
its midi.. .VERY quick.. instant.. Just like Hercules

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 12:00 am
ok thank u very much dj-in-norway

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 12:01 am
low-fat-al wrote :
I just bought the Ecler Nuo 4 and set up the crossfader for transitioning video... totally rocks!!

;)

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 5:01 pm
Also look into this thread
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 8:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)