Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Version 3.4 and hercules mk2?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djfunktHome userMember since 2006
Hi again folks, I've already ordered some vdj timecode vinyl to have a mess around with as i'm thinking of upgrading to the pro version (I have the hercules mk2 package with the limited use but superb version of virtual dj)

I've downloaded the demo of version 3.4 but i cant get it to work with the console - I have had some success of sorts by replacing keyboard shortcuts with button functions from the hercules controler but i'm having a major nightmare with the jog wheels and other funtions - the only thing i've managed to get working 100% is the cross fader lol

I'm desperate to play around with the timecode (already ordered) and controler before i commit to buying the full version.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out here?

Is there some sort of config file i need?

Basicly can the mk2 controler work the same way in version 3.4 as it does in the version that ships with the hercules mk2?

Cheers guys

Damien

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 1:19 am
The console version is better than the demo, you shouldn't have needed to download the demo. There's an update for the mk2 version to bring it up to 3.4 too (not as good as professional edition obviously).

The demo version only lets you try one TCV so you cannot mix properly with it. The mk2 version lets you use 2 x TCV but for only 5 minutes.

If you do upgrade to the pro version (this should work in the demo also) you don't need to remap the controls for the mk2, just enable it from the external controllers section of the configuration. That one tickbox does the rest for you.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 1:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)