Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video crashing system... wierd problem. - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kjdougPRO InfinityMember since 2003
low fat al..i had the same problem..i found it was crashing because of the new nvidia drivers...try reinstalling the old ones again they can be found on your hard drive in your c: folder under nvidia...just open the second last driver set and reinstall....this fixed my problem...

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 4:49 am
kjdoug...

I have this issue on two seperate machines with different video cards. It is the video files that are causing it to crash. The main problem is NOT knowing which videos will cause it crash until it is too late. Like when you are live somewhere in front of 1000 people...

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 5:30 am
Hopefully the devs can fix whatever the problem is, it's definitely not to do with the nvidia drivers because I'm using an ati card.

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 6:08 am
like djcel said. It is probably a problem in the VDJ video decoder. So we could not find a solution ourselves. We have to wait until an update will become available.

So the only options are, switching to the WMP decoder, not playing the "trouble" files, doing the workaround: Play the last 10 - 15 seconds and then let it start from the beginning.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 7:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)