Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 5.1 sound card

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hemanHome userMember since 2005
i have a sound card that can become a 5.1 sound card.... can i hear one deck while the public is hearing another???if i have the full version how does it work(so that i wont have to ask when i do get the full version)....thanx for all your help.....

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 4:29 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
in full version you have 2 possibility. 4.1 sound card setup, or you can set each channel separately in Advanced sound card setup.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 11:29 pm
If you set it in 4.1 mode like xeon described, you could set it as follows
- 4.1 using an external mixer, both channels are independant of the "headphone" switch
- 4.1 using master and headphone, the headphone channel is dependent of the "headphone" switch (like you described)
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 11:48 pm
look i appreciate your help, but you guys need to explain every little detail coz im a newbie when it comes to hardware ....and i have a 5.1 not 4.1....

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 4:54 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
4.1 is the only possible setup which make your 5.1 card to work. Even if you have 7.1 it should work in 4.1 mode in sound card setup.

Actually you can use Advanced sound card setup and you can set everything there, for example left deck to output 1 and 2 (because in 5.1 sound card are outputs only mono) and right deck to output 3 & 4. Headphones you can set to another 2 channels, samples too. Like you wish! Advanced setup is great thing :)

So first upgrade to PRO and try to set is up. You can always ask anything on forum.

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:14 am
ok i did the setup ...now how do i preview the decks????

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 5:02 pm
so if you finished full version setup
modify your profile here: http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html
and inldue there your serial number. Then you will apear as a "PRO" user.
Also you will gain access to forum parts/posts that are now invisible to you.

Have a nice day.

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 6:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)