Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: tc vinyl + u46dj not working - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

xspotx wrote :
guys this is not what i really call support. anybody here??

jeez fella. support is exactly that, it's not a miracle solution. if your gear isn't working, yet thousands of others with the same equipment is just fine, then chances are you're doing something wrong or it's a problem with your hardware.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:04 am
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i use TCV with maya and they works in a good way. My friend had some problem with u46dj yesterday.
Tell me one thing: Are u able to see the timecode signal in config panel of vdj?

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:04 pm
xspotxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
no i'm not, meaning there is no signal arriving

Mensajes Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 12:05 am
xspotx wrote :
no i'm not, meaning there is no signal arriving

i know its really basic, but one cd deck i was using last week wasn't showing a signal until i pressed the auto config button.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 7:42 pm
I HAD the same problems (errors,...) now it's solved by installing the latest driver from the esi forum.
here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/rmmgv
make sure you uninstalled asio4all and former drivers of esi. also check the registry for left particals of asio (execute>regedit)

hope it works!

Mensajes Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 7:19 pm
i tried removing the files from the registry, but that didn't help either.

so i actually installed everything on a fresh, clean windows installation, installed the drivers like proposed, and everything worked pretty smooth.

BUT THEN I installed the drivers for my RME Hammerfall HDSP9632 soundcard, and everything was messed up again. To me right now it looks alot like the hammerfall driver sort of "overrules" the u46 dj one.

In case you know anyone who had similar problems with those 2 soundcards, please let me know asap - this has really been a pain and not much fun at all, especially if you keep in mind that i actually bought the whole setup (mixer, turntables etc.) just to use a virtualdj system.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 10:28 pm
Maybe it is the order of installation. Now you first installed the U46DJ and later the hammerfall. Installing the Hammerfall first could help. I had the same with a scanner and a digital camera, bot used twain drivers.
The trouble is that you probably require a complete reinstall again and dont know if it is going to help...
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:45 pm
no, on the other system i first had the rme driver and then the u46dj driver installed, and the system was still messed up

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 5:01 pm
ok that is clear. Do you use both machined to run VDJ? You could setup one system only with the u46dj and the other systen with only the hammerfall drivers. Not really nice but if that is the only solution. I should also send the problem to both Esi and Rme, maybe they have a solution.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 10:38 pm
i've already sent one to rme, and they don't so far.

Mensajes Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 9:49 pm
guys, i'm seriously thinking about wanting my money back. this has been not much fun at all. i've just contacted esi as well, and if they can't help either, i've got to blame it on virtualdj...

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 11:26 pm
xspotx wrote :
guys, i'm seriously thinking about wanting my money back. this has been not much fun at all. i've just contacted esi as well, and if they can't help either, i've got to blame it on virtualdj...

blame who you like, but you're wrong. i feel your fustration, and understand the need to place blame, but if hundreds or even thousands of other users are using the same setup without problems do you not think that the problem is at your end? probably either the soundcard or your laptop.

have you tried a different soundcard? you can return the u46 to where you bought it from as a faulty product based on the fact that it isn't doing what it should be.

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 12:01 pm
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I remember having troubles similar to this when I first configured my u46dj...the problem is that I have since moved on, and am having trouble remembering how I fixed it...but I did get it working. I iwll try to look when I get home to see if I can find any of my notes...but off the top of my head I recall:

1) Making it the ONLY thing plugged into my USB bus...unplugged my external usb hard drive, and usb wireless network card.
2) Make sure all inputs that are not being used are muted.

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 3:09 pm
@secretsoul:

i'd be a bit careful with assumptions like that. i don't think you've even read through the whole post: the u46dj works if just this driver is installed, and not the rme one. so the soundcard is fine. ps i don't have a laptop but a destop pc.

@skihog:

thanks for the tip but that didn't help either.

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 12:05 am
xspotx wrote :
@secretsoul:

i'd be a bit careful with assumptions like that. i don't think you've even read through the whole post: the u46dj works if just this driver is installed, and not the rme one. so the soundcard is fine. ps i don't have a laptop but a destop pc.

how have i not read the post when i tried to offer you help on the first page. you should have 3 options within the tc vinyl setup screen, when you install the new drivers. if you don't then it's a problem with the drivers. stop being an arse and demanding your money back because "the software won't work". everyone else's works fine, for some reason it appears that the drivers are not properly installed. try uninstalling them fully, uninstall asio4all and then reinstall the drivers. make sure you are carefully following the instructions with the drivers for the u46.

what's got my back up about this post is your moaning like a kid and trying to place the blame. it's a fault, an error. until you isolate the problem you can't blame anyone. and you also commented on the "support" that you were failing to receive. go to another company and see how much support they give you, they wouldn't even give you 3 pages of help, they'd give you a refund and tell you to do one.

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 12:45 am
okay, installed version 4, everything's fine now :)

Mensajes Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)