Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: just 1 little biddy thing.......

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey there fellz.......i already got my tcv's and mixer(dx700) i think, 2 tt500 numark .......the only thing stopppin me from using it is THE SOUNDCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i kant find the maya44 usb or the gigaport AG i found 1 and ordered it and it cancelled so i need to find the soundcard or else im screwed big time plz help any1 know where i can get it 4 cheap(100-170 u.s dollarz) plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 6:50 am
neva mind i read the other post i bought the ither 1 hope it'll work plz comment on anything new ...laters

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:13 am
ESI U46DJ

its the Maya 44 USB replacement and works great with VDJ and TCV.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:15 am
hey if you looking for a sound card i have a maya44 brand new only looking $100 plus shipping hit me up dj.mitchigan of st.thomas virgin islands

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 3:20 pm
Thanks djchickennugget, what kind of person are you? You committed to buy my Maya 44 sound card from me on ebay, and then you don't pay and ignore all my emails. Now I think I understand. Looks like you found one cheaper elsewhere and you haven't even got the guts to contact me and let me know! Very weak. You've wasted both my time and my money, as it costs me to put that item on ebay. Essentially you're a thief and you should be dam ashamed of yourself. From one music producer/dj to another it is clear you have a complete lack of respect for you fellow artists.

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 10:52 am
not to mention a legal copy of VDJ to use the TCV's with in the first place.... shame

{ dont flack me, I dont use vdj :D }

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 11:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)