Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Is The Demo Ever Gonna be Released? - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i heard 48 hours but that has been long gone?? Whats goin on?????

Dj Dark Storm

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 12:47 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I hear people are getting angry, me for instance

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 3:10 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It´ll be released soon.

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 3:14 pm
MalsaleHome userMember since 2003
I think that the atomix corporation is starting to get on my nerve... first no demo available since Monday(available soon), and now the update is more than the original cost of Atomixmp3 v.2.2. I hope you realize that it`s US the users of atomixmp3 are the ones who`s gonna sell your product by putting on a good word to other friends and djs. I`m sorry but I`m not too impress by your loyalty so far. I only hope that you can see the importance of trying to keeping your "old" clients satisfied.

thanks,

Denis

** MALSALE please dont double post the same message**

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 11:11 pm
i dont understand how everybody is getting so upset! its a totally SEPARATE software to atomixmp3 so why should they even offer a discount?
i think its very good they even offer the discount as its got nothing to do with atomixmp3 e.g effects dont work, skins dont work lots of new features!
so i dont understand why everybody is getting upset!

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 11:15 pm
blahHome userMember since 2003
Thats because you're dumb, dj walkers. You always have been (and almost certainly always will be.)

Its pretty obvious to anyone who has been around since atomix began and has been following the activites of this company that virtual dj is just a renamed new version of atomix. They have simply done this so they can charge a stupid amount for essentially a new version of atomix, and get away with giving the original atomix mediocre updates (which are few and far between anyway.) You can give bullshiz like its totally new code and amazing new features. Different versions of windows have totally different code, yet MS charge for upgrades from different versions, so dont come out with crap like...

"its a totally SEPARATE software to atomixmp3 so why should they even offer a discount?"

because we all know its not. If they wernt charging such an extortionate price to upgrade from atomix, it wouldnt be so bad, but 89$ or whatever it is. You people really take the piss. You have the worst business ideas, stragagies and public relations ive ever seen. I really hope you go under one day (soon) and we will finally be rid of the pathetic kiddy apps your products really are, and your idiotic ideas of how to treat your customers.

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:34 am
blah take your keyboard, work for more than 1 year, and then come back to tell us if you like working for free.

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:47 am
blahHome userMember since 2003
If you sorted your product, company and more importantly customer relations out properly you wouldnt have to work for free. Customers would HAPPILY pay for your software and the service you provide. Unfortuantly atomix fails misrabley in both of these areas. Lets hope one day, eh dams? :o/

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:52 am
...and the marmot puts the chocolate in the aluminium paper...

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:57 am
I really hope you go under one day (soon) and we will finally be rid of the pathetic kiddy apps your products really are, and your idiotic ideas of how to treat your customers.

so if they are "KIDDY" apps why are you using it or WANTING to use it but crying like a "KID" about it?

now whos dumb?

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:58 am
JammerPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if u really want to use the software i suggest u purchase it like i did than rather waiting for a demo version (its really worth the money people). read the user topics and u'll find they are all positive towards the software and u'll not be dissapointed(trust me).

pestering and trying to put the company down isn't going to make the demo come any quicker(just maybe delaying the demo release date).

well this is my thought quickly on the matter :)

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:26 am
Thanks Jammer you point is 100% true :)

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:40 am
just telling the truth m8

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:44 am
but some people dont see it do they!?!

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:49 am
all they need to do is read the forums . to tell ya the truth i got a new comp and it came pre-installed with atomix mp3 se and i liked it (i do like doing things on ma technics 1210 mkII but thought i'd give the digital side of it a bash and loved it). i then went to the website and noticed that a newer version of the software was available (v2.2 i think with the bass-mid-high options) i then e-mailed ur technical support to ask if a newer version was coming soon and got outstanding support saying vdj was available . having looking at its features and seeing the potential it can have i ordered it.

all i can say is keep up the good work there are more people for u than against ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK IN PRODUCING EXELLENT SOFTWARE (i know i'll be supporting ya's)

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:04 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'll second that!!

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:08 am
"pestering and trying to put the company down isn't going to make the demo come any quicker(just maybe delaying the demo release date)."

if that was teh case, i would be very disappointed in atomix/virtualdj company, whatever they are called.

the fact is, these guys are a professional company, so no amount of slander should affect teh demo outcome. this isn't just a mate of yours who is letting you borrow his copy of a game or something. in that case pestering him, might make him delay in giving it to you, however this is a professional company, so pestering them shouldn't make one bit of difference.

my only gripe about the company strategy and business sense, is their seemingly lack of honesty. you guys have to notice that customers/potential customers love honesty. i know i do. if a demo is going to be delayed, or you don't know when its going to come out. DONT BULLSHIT US AROUND. tell us when, or tell us why. you really have to understand that honesty is the best policy (as your mum should've told you when you were growing up).

it totally works here too guys.

i reckon your product is great and a definate improvement on atomix, even if it is the same code :)

blah, you are an idiot. why would you ever want a fellow human being, group of human beings to fail in their pursuits in life? i would like you to answer that one. you would only want this to happen through jealousy. jealousy is an evil case blah.

anyway, thats my 2cents on the matter.

feedback would be nice.

-andrew

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 3:29 am
Well looking at this discussion, i can only suggest to have a easily visible link in atomixmp3 page to virtualdj page. It would have made sense to have this along with a cheap update path, if bought within certain time perioid. Current way of dealing with it, hiding the VirtualDJ until release, was just poorly done. If you check big companies, they have press releases to tell about coming products.

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 11:52 am
soup i suggest u read the entire thread before quoting my statement in ur post (which can go either way -hence true or false ,its only my opinion )u will see they are demanding the demo to be released (hence pestering the company ) .

ps. u are a full version user and common sense tells me u should havepurchased the software from atomix productions and in ur post u clearly dont know who makes it (u got me confused m8).

am done posting :)

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 12:48 pm
Hmmmmmm... 24 Hours till the demo release?? Dont know bout you but ive been waiting 5 days.... It must be said that the company arn't very good at keeping deadlines...

Dj Dark Storm

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:04 pm
56%