Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: is this VDJ CRASH normal!?!?!?!?!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, I just noticed this when I'm using my TCV's and VDJ today - Okay heres the senario -

I have BOTH records (TCVs) SPINNING on my turntables and a song playing on ONLY one of the TTs. I want to mix in the next song now... So I go to vdj and try to upload a track on the other TCV that's just spinning. And the program CRASHES ON ME!!! WTF! This happens everytime now, I've never noticed this happen before!! What can it be, is this normal??????

I use the maya44 soundcard could it be a problem w/ this?

P.S. This doesn't happen when I upload the next track on the TCV if it's NOT SPINNING. But, Who knows I could accidently forget to stop the TCV b4 each track when I'm mixing in a live show and the program will crash on me! Can you guys test this out...let me know if you can load your next track in a mix while both your TCVs are SPINNING...

Mensajes Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:10 pm
Please post a question only once. This will keep all aswers in one place and prevent users who will try to help have to reply multiple times the same answer. Soem answers are already posted in the software section.

Please don't answer in this thread, but in this one

Ewout

Mensajes Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)