Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Please Help...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, im new so dont go too hard on me. I have the trial version of 3.4 and im looking foward to buying this. But the big problem i have is mixing songs together. So can anyone give me two good club songs i can mix together so i can kina get a feel of what there is to do? If you can that would be great. But i would like a regular song and then a nice beat for the backround.

Thanks

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 1:57 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
club like top40 hip hop kinda club

or club like techno backgroun top40 remixed into club music kinda club

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 3:16 am
club like techno backgroun top40 remixed into club music kinda club

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 3:35 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
well before doing any mashups like mixing two songs over one another (one maybe with vocals, the other with beat background) it's a good idea to learn to beatmatch (in this case, you could technically do it by pushing a button) but doing it by ear is more versatile as u dont NEED vdj...

then once you've mastered transitioning songs, this is a good time to move onto making new songs like techno remixes of top40 tracks...

once you buy the program and can prove you are a dj by doing some gigs etc, you can subscribe to services like promo only which actually give great techno/top40 remixes that are geared toward club mixing

here is one i did, just something messing around- few mess ups... but maybe a mediocre guide for you
Click here to watch first-shot-at-a-techno-set

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 9:00 am
doolowHome userMember since 2006
this is a hip hop mix of a songs i like and are popular...i was fooling around on my friends vdj...im looking to buy this soon...i jusr used his pc and the software no additional stuff..

http://www.geocities.com/unwanted24hrs/Rmx.mp3

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 2:44 pm
doolowHome userMember since 2006
nevermind...link is brolen :(

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 2:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)