Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: "controller not been detected" error - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ok.

control pannel - add/remove programs - The hercules dirvers and VDJ should appear, you can remove if you like.

you may also go to start - search - and type in "hercules", delete any files the drivers may have left, empty recycle bin :).

do a system restart.

Be sure to disable all background apps, especially anti virus.

Be sure to have the latest version of direct x installed.

Install the latest drivers from www.hercules.com and NOT the included CD, read the instructions for installing and be sure to follow them word by word.

plug in the console only when prompted, after a successful install - restart your computer again.

Now run VDJ exe or setup (depending on whether you need to install again or not)

This should work, and does work first time for most users, and it's more likely to be something simple than complex.

Please inform me of the outcome.

Mensajes Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 2:47 pm
Thanks for that.

I have now tried this on 4 different computers, with differnet USB cables too. What happens is I install the drivers (the ones from the website) and when I am asked to plug in the console, I do so but nothing happens. My CPU usage goes to 100% for ages, but after that I can't get any further.

I recon that the console itself is faulty. What do you recon?

Mensajes Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 8:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think at this point colinfitz, you should e-mail hercules directely and try to best describe the problem in full as you have here, they wont want you to post the console to them unless it's absolutely necessary, and as they should be more familiar with these kind of problems.. their should be a fair chance they can help you solve this problem with an e-mail.

It may well be a faulty console, it is a consumer product, but like I said..they'll know best, just don't suggest you post it to them.

Hope you sort this out, and please report back here with any news.

Bagpuss.

Mensajes Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 8:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)