Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ Keeps Freezing!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Guys,

I've tried 7 times now to anaylse all the BPM's of my music which takes hours and hours an everytime I come to check it in the morning VDJ has frozen! It's driving me INSANE!!! Can anybody help?

RoRy

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:19 pm
Do it in batches. About, I dont know, 10k files per night? If it still crashes, try 5k and so on...

Karlo.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:33 pm
Is it saving what was analized? Is it freezing at the same point. Perhaps you have a bad file. Maybe you have a powersave on that is effecting the process. I know the analysis takes some time.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 3:01 pm
Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
naa its not the power save, all that stuff is turned off. No it's not saving it!! How do I do it in patchs? Is it just buting going through each folder serperate? ITs so anoying!!!

Cheers,
RoRy

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 3:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
After each scan, use a keyboard shortcut with the function savedatabase()

For example, i use CTRL+S with these two functions (in this order):
saveregsitryconfig()
savedatabase()

Mensajes Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 11:43 am
djcel wrote :
After each scan, use a keyboard shortcut with the function savedatabase()

For example, i use CTRL+S with these two functions (in this order):
saveregsitryconfig()
savedatabase()

You took the words right out of my mouth Cel, I experience the same issues and the recourse I took was to scan the files in batches, and save each time that particular batch was complete. The reason for the "hangs" is that some of your files are corrupted so when VDJ tries to scan it, the application hangs @ that file instead of traversing the rest of list !!!

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 8:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)