Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 2 years +, no crash, ever! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thank you Conquest.

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 7:18 pm
...and so is Apple ....

By all Nordic countries, France... And lawsuits ongoing in USA, UK, EU..etc

""Apple has unlawfully bundled, tied, and/or leveraged its monopoly in the market for the sale of legal online digital music recordings to thwart competition in the separate market for portable hard drive digital music players, and vice-versa,""

this is the good old iTunes/iPod illegal business practice story..
- Under the guise of intellectual property protection, Apple has created a very predatory business model intended to lock consumers into their technology. They sell the songs to sell the device, but the real problem is that they've potentially violated anti-trust laws to do it.

And adding to that :
- Another argument that begs to be made is that Apple took the open mp4 standard and changed it so that it would not work with standard mp4 players. By wrapping their digital rights management scheme around it, Apple broke an open standard.

It seems like Apple is getting more and more like Microsoft...

Totally agree that Microsoft have done its fair share of rotten business practice to ensure monopoly, but Apple is catching up and starting to act the same way.... unfortunately..

Seems like huge companies get greedy... Microsoft or not.. :)

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 7:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@ConQuest
I am from Serbia and no dealer here for Hercules so I must get it from Germany, it's the only way :( . The trouble is, if there is some faulty I have to ship it back there. It sucks!
Make your posts a little shorter, I read them because I respect you ;)
And also make your Blog, check mine, click on my name to see how.

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 8:03 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DJ-Alf is right. ConQuest seems to have the concepts around which blogs and forums are designed rather mixed up.

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 8:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)