Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: wmv files won't play

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

As you can see I am very knew at VDJ and have a few questions before I become really useful with the program.

My question is "I can't seem to get wmv files or avi files to play even though I saw those decoders in the decoder list somewhere?" How do i get them to play or do I need to convert everythng to mpg all the time?

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 9:19 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
first try to play them in WMP for example.

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 10:41 am
I have and they all worked fine there1

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 7:12 pm
This happened to me too. It was because I was ripping my CD's into wma format and using windows media player and there is a setting (with the version I was using, it was the default setting) in the options menu for _copy_protect_music_ and it was checked while I was ripping. (I think that's what it was- it was a few years ago- but a check mark in that box while ripping, prevented virtual dj from playing the file.) Once I unchecked that box and re-ripped everything again as wma the files played in virtual DJ. So, for me it was not the wma format, it was the fact that the file was created by windows media player with that proprietary box checked. These days, I try to keep with all mp3 to keep things out of the reach of Big Brother Microsoft.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)