Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 4.0 Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ezyevsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just downloaded the new version and so far I have two problems I am dealing with.

1. most of my BPMs seem to be out. I am not sure if they are the ones I manually adjusted in the the last version, but i will choose a track that is supposed to be 110 bpm's and then when I load it might say 117bpm. Do I have to go and re-edit all my tracks?

2. When using hercules and splitting the master and headphones through my headphones I am finding that none of the EQ's seem to be working when adjusting them on the incoming track, but work once I have fully crossfaded.

Anyone got any suggestions for me?

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 12:35 pm
If it is saying 112 in the database and then 117 in the status window on the skin you need to go into configuration and in the "options" tab change your "disengage beatlock" setting to "on switch" otherwise when you load a video it automatically syncs the bpm to the song already playing. Then if you do want to use the beatlock just hit the sync button on the skin

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 5:30 pm
I've got a similar problem with the EQ's on the incoming track in my headphones - any ideas anyone??

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:25 pm
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi guys,

moderators of the foums are probably gonna be annoyed at me for posting the following in so many topics but i really have no idea on what else to do as even the customer service hasnt read my message yet!

hope some one will be able to provide me with some sort of assistance. I have pasted the following extract from what i sent the customer service people. Usually VDJ has always provided me really good customer sevice, but now sure what the delay has been this time.

I have toggled with all the performance settings and atleat spent 3hours trying to figure out what the problem is browsing forums, re-installing VDJ and drivers for Hercules! For the first time I'm really dissapointed with VDJ, but will be patient since it's been and still is a good product.

I'm faced with a big problem now unless someone can help me out here soon. The serious problem I have is that I cant adjust the EQ's(BASS, TREB, MID) through my headphones as when i adjust EQ's nothing happens through the headphones but only through the main output. For example if i KILL the BASS, its killed on the main out put but I can still hear the BASS through the headphones.

As the EQ's dont work through the headphones(for me anyway!!) Good headphone mixing has been impossible, therfore I had to re-install VDJ 3.4, but when i try to run the program it says install error, just like in the past. Therefore I suppose Customer service will have to provide me with a another download link to version 3.4 if they cant find n answer for the Problem I have with adjusting EQ's through the headphones.

In regard to the EQ problem. I updated my Hercules driver to the 2006 driver, then I tried going back to the Dj console MK1(old version) 2004 and 2005 drivers, but it does not resolve the problem for me.

Its very difficult for me to see what the problem is with VDJ 4 as I havent had the problems with crackling sound etc like other users in the forums speak of. Everything was just perfect with VDJ 4 except for the fact that i couldnt adjust the EQ's through the headphones when headphone mixing, Though i am able to hear the sound crystal clear!! Just cant figure out why the EQ's only get adjusted on the main output but not over the headphones.

I even tried re-installing VDJ 4 but it didnt make a difference.

Im using the Hercules DJ console MK1 to mix ( old version) and i have set the INPUT : none
OUTPUT: headphones
Soundcard: HErcules dj console

I dont think its a problem with the dj console as I was able to perfectly Headphone mix and adjust the EQ's via headphones with Version 3.4

Please provide me with a solution or some sort of feedback soon, as Im unable to use VDJ at all now!!!

i was unable to perform a set last weekend using VDJ because of this problem and really cant afford to miss another weekend using VDJ.

I hope someone will be able to help me out with VDJ 4, as thats the only thing i can run on till customer service provide me with a new installer for VDJ 3.4

Please help Im desperate!

Thnks alot in advance..

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:29 am
Not just the mods - users too.

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 7:45 pm
I have the same probleme with the EQS. Do you try the Hercules line input? Me the gain and the eqs does note work. :(

Mensajes Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 1:29 am
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Nuh I've set my input to none. I've switched between all the sound options but still no luck. I've alreay written to customer service twice now and I still havent got a responce. Strange as normally they provide a solution the next day or in a few hours.

I understand if the problem will take time to solve, but atleast provide me some feedback about why this is happening!

If anyone from the the Development team is reading this please provide me some answers.

thanks.

Mensajes Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:23 am
I´ve got the exact same problem. VDJ 4.0 does not allow the use of EQs on the PFL Channel anymore.

Any updates on this?

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 7:20 pm
DJ NicePRO InfinityMember since 2004
idmk What you've done is called Hi Jacking the mods most likely don't care but
you need to start your own thread. You'll get more visibility that way and may be
someone will be able to help.

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:07 pm
hmm.. its already stated that this is something that was forgotten for 4.0, and will be fixed.

Headphone EQing on soundcard does not work in 4.0, sorry...

But it will be fixed real soon :)

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:10 pm
e7yrq8nPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Team,

My cpu is pegged at 100% (using "task Manager to view performance"), when mixing two tracks. not sure why.

note: msconfig was modified to only start bare bones. meaning nothing else is running not even Norton.

any advice? running p4 1.70 GHz at 224 MB ram.

I'm a PC repair person ... so I'm stuck with understanding why this application is taking so much utilization.

Any advice is helpfull. I've tried modifying the configs (performance), presets to "fastest" vs. "best quality" hoping this would give me more throughput. but NULL.

Mensajes Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 10:25 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just updated to 4.0 and I haven't actually used it except for I see in Video Config, there is NO slide show effect for Images(jpeg, bitmaps) or for the Visual Effects. Also, I tried to use the text and it doesn't work as well. Can I reload the the 3.4 version I had prior? Also, is there an update for the text to add more than One line?

Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)