Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MAYA 44 USB problem.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ever since I have been using VDJ I have had a problem where I plug in the Maya 44 and then I start virtual DJ and i get a "not enough ASIO channels" error message. I have to exit out of VDJ, unplug and re-plug in the maya 44 a few times and then VDJ works. I am using the maya 44 driver that came with the card. I tried the ASIO for ALL driver but i would not config corecntly for time code and multiple channels. any help would be appreciated..

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:41 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I used to have this problem constantly and reinstalling the driver fixes it. I hasn't happened much recently though. I believe the latest drivers are still 2.5.5. Try reinstalling and hopefully it won't occur often for you.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 9:07 pm
Bro i know the feeling....I am still trying to get my VDJ to work correctly with the Maya to use my TCVs....I only get VDJ to work 100% when i use my CD players with TCCDs......Ever since i got my TCV i cant get the VDJ to read them at 100% timecoded quality so i can scratch....for me to get 100% i have to select that software preamp, and when i do so the scratchin sounds like crap....I am getting frustrated with this configuration process now....i think your problem is simpliar that mine....but if i get word on how to fix yurs ill let you know....

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 9:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)