Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ4 and MK2 and Ext. Mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
With 3.4 I used the external mixer, had the MK2 fader set all the way to the left and the headphone knob on "B"

In the Herc. settings I enable "External Mixer"......it all used to work, now with VDJ4 it does not, am I missing a setting or something??

I have a gig tonight and worried I wont get it right....HELP!!

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 9:39 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 10:11 pm
I used to ahve to go into the Herc settings and enable "External Mixer" in addition to keeping the MK2 fader all the way to the left.

I got it to work, but the fader on the MK2 can be in the middle now, and it does not matter if I go into the Herc setting and enable "External Mixer"

Strange??

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 11:35 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I had 3.4 and could open both slides on the external mixer and mix with the MK2...
now: shit all over, can't get the settings right, or... have the crack thing, errors,... pfffffff

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 11:45 pm
I have been palying around and found out that I DO NOT have to use the "Enable External Mixer" setting in the Herc MK2 settings......if I do it actually lowers the volume and sounds drowned???

If i leave it alone and just keep the VDJ fader in the middle and choose the MK2 for the soundcard with Left being 1 and 2 / Right being 3 and 4.....everything works ok, easier I suppose, but different....

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 12:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)