Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Vdj Downgrade !!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After much waiting for the new v4, I have to say I was really disapointed and now will stay with 3.4, why ?

1:- You cannot now have visulisations and txt on the screen at same time
2:- You cannot now have boom auto on visulisations and txt and pictures
3:- All the automatic transitions have gone ?

Why mess with something that works and is good and start taking things out that we all use, version 4 is a disaster its like going back to using ots dj, ok the sounds better but for when your working on big screens in a nightclub it matters having the old options there and features.

Please please bring them back...

D.J A.J

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 3:29 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
karaokeman2002 wrote :
1:- You cannot now have visulisations and txt on the screen at same time
2:- You cannot now have boom auto on visulisations and txt and pictures

It's on the TODO list for v4.1 as dev team didn't have time to make it yet: the idea is to use more than one video effects at the same time like for the sound plugins

karaokeman2002 wrote :
3:- All the automatic transitions have gone ?

maybe i don't understand you but no it's still there and even better as there is now a real automatic transition system

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 6:32 am
In thats case then I feel this should not have yet been released if there is loadz of stuff missing, it does feel like a beta version, maybe a bit like windows vista ha ha, but more stable lol, cant wait for 4.1 hope it has the missing stuff back until then I will have to keep on using 3.4 as my punters have now been spoilt with the effects i used. Thankyou for your prompt reply......

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 4:18 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Maybe, but us audio only DJ's won't have it for a while which would suck ;)

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 3:59 am
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
You're excited to see 4.1.....I'm excited to see 5.0! :) Really looking into the future of PC Djing I guess. It's came a long way in the past several years.

Speaking of that, pass the word around about the Computer DJ Summit in Tampa, FL. October 8-10, 2006. There will be extremely informative Seminars, Workshops and Exhibits. This is no 'Yo-Yo, Whicky-Whicky' DJ show, but one for those serious about technology and building their businesses and using a PC based DJ system to do so. www.computerdjsummit.com for more information.

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)