Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video not loading, but audio plays, help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Sometimes in auto play mode the next video will not load or play, but the audio does. It may do this for sometimes up to 30 or 40 minutes then all of a sudden the video comes back on. If you are just listening you will think the autoplay is working fine but you look up and there is no video in the screens then several songs later the video reappears. I know there is no problem with the files as they all worked fine in 3.4 and they work fine in winamp, windows media and windvd. Any guesses as to what is happenign (dell nxp series with intel dual core processor, 2 gig ram, ati-x300 pci express video card with 128mg and audio running through an older creative mp3 with KX Project drivers). Files are .avi 720x480 with 44.1 wav audio most encoded with the divx 6.2.5 codec ripped with same quality as dvd .vob file (i.e. no additional compression from the dvd's original mpeg2 files). Any suggestions, bueller, bueller, anyone!

Mensajes Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 3:10 pm
okay, I switched the "Video Decoder" codec for the "Windows Media Player Codec" and now all the videos play, sort of. When the new video is loading the performing video looks like a stop motion film until the new video is fully loaded, the same thing happens when the two videos are transitioning. I have turned the latency settings all the way to their lowest setting (fast - 1024 latency) in the config/performance tab but this doesn't help (yes I have unchecked safe mode and overclocked) and on the options tab I have tried all of the setting sfor "Max Load" and nothing works. The videos load and transition in 3.4, why not 4.0

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 2:02 pm
Okay, upgraded video card in my home computer to a Nvidai Gforce FX 5500 with 256 megs (agp 8x) and this didn't help one bit..........I guess I need to keep using 3.4 until there is an upgrade to solve this, what a shame the sound on 4.0 is so much improved but with the video regressing I just can't use it....I haven't gotten any resonse anout this although i have posted about it here in tech support (where I assume I am supposed to get answers when asking about real problems) and I have also gotten no response when I posted about it in general discussions.........I can only hope someone is working on a fix for this in a dark corner of the programmers lounge silently and relentlessly an that is why there is no time for a response.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 4:17 am
Okay, I've wasted enough time trying to get it to work and no support from support. There ssems to be so many bugs and complaints on the board so i can only assume support is so busy they haven't the time to get to me yet. I am just going beack to 3.4 and hope 4.1 has the fix, whatever it might be.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 12:44 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I don't use video, so I can't be able to help but someone should help this guy. Come on support team, where are U?

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:53 pm
You've tried everything i would suggest! Have you tried playing MPEG files, just as a test, I found that VDJ seems to get a bit jumpy here on DIVx.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:54 pm
I'll try that tonight, but if that works that means converting over 2000 videos which will take FOREVER.....I am going to try Dj Cels's Registry tool program I understand there is a function to make the videos load so they don't consume as much cpu power I am hoping that will help...........If not 3.4 works well enough to get me by for now especially if I only use the simple transitions like a straight fade or wipe...........It is just frustrating when I can run two instances of winamp and another cheezie free player called BS PLayer and not have a problem loading and all the videos play fine in Windows Media Player (free) and WinDVD and I don't get this problem.....I can even be running PCDJ FX and the other video programs and I don't have this problem....granted I can't mix are transition with any of those video programs but at least they don't freeze when loading the next video.................I don't want to sound like I am ripping VDJ, I really like the program and think it has HUGE potential, but if it doesn't work for me it doesn't do me much good and the guys that tell me "it works for me" fantastic I am glad you are happy, but that doesn't get my gig done.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 8:41 pm
Finally got it working, if interest how Quicktime 7.1 was the solution see this thread in General Discussion for details "Finally got 4.0 Working, but on wrong computer......."

Mensajes Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)