Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: What Happened to the beat lock button

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just got the new version 4.0 not sure were the beatlock button has gone. Is it called something else or has it just been removed it was in version 3.4.Thanks

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 4:00 pm
The "Beatlock" button is now known as "Sync" on the 4.0 skin, however, the sync button (to my knowledge) cannot be locked on like the one from the 3.4 skin. At least not without editing the XML file of the skin.

Steve

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:37 pm
Left click sync
Right CLick Synk & Lock

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 6:38 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I don't see any difference pressing right or left.
Nothing lights up like pre version 4 did to say it's locked when I press the right mouse button on Sync so if I press it again will it unlock it?

I'm never going to know if I have locked a song in or not :(

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:13 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Beatlock is now mapped to keyboard shortcut "B" by default. Once pressed, it will lock in sync.

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:37 pm
OK, but how do you know if it's locked or not?

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 8:41 pm
I tried right click & left click and yes it does sync the songs but it dosnt lock the beats in as previous version. Has beatlock gone permantley or is there some way to get it back ohh and i tried shortcut using b and that only operates the same as hitting the sync button

Thanks Dave

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:40 am
yvesmkPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As I read in previous postings on this subject, the only way to have it engaged is by pressing SHIFT+B on the keyboard; then the SYNC button will light up, as we know it from 3.x versions.

I am wondering if there is any mouse shortcut for this?
If anybody found it, can please let me know?

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 10:26 pm
DjGazUK wrote :
OK, but how do you know if it's locked or not?

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 1:22 am
yvesmkPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If it is locked if the Sync button for the deck looks like it is lighted. It is fully colored.

Try pressing SHIFT+B and you'll see.

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 3:43 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think in the latest skins right click doesnt lock, but it does sync and play
Theres plenty of Version 4 skins with beatlock in the downloads section I know my D1 skin has every feature version 4 can offer on the skin
so it will be a excellent skin to test everything on http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=2149
or for a 3.4 / 4.0 with beatlock try this one http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=2301
theres many modded 4.0 default skins that also have beatlock, or the right click sync to lock

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 6:54 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's just "B" by default, not "SHIFT-B". Like others said, SYNC button on default skin stays lit when activated.

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 7:17 pm
Hello everyone! i think that this "BEATMATCH" Thing is there but mostly in this new version, everything in it is a little more dificcult to work with. you need to press the letter "B" to lock the song but... in the early version you could do it more easylly with the mouse. besides. for all the shortcuts to be memorised you need to have a mega brain, ( i know i dont have it) i guess that we've got used to have averything handy in the 3.4 version and that's whats killing some of us that are not used to going to all the short cutting and stuff like that. personally... i think i like the earlier version of vdj better.

Mensajes Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 2:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)