Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: "Text" is not working on video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there.
Just yesterday, I download and install the new software. I’ve noticed that the video-effect” TEXT don’t works in any skin. I mean that I can’t type a small text show it, while I play videos.
When I close the program and run the version 3.4 everything works ok!
Any advice on that?

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:19 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes it's a pain to get to. Not as easy as just clicking a button like before.

Here's what to do:

Click the main EFFECTS button, then you will see "sound Effects", "Video Effects", "Video Transitions", "External Devices".

You have to click on the second one from the left called VIDEO EFFECTS, and you will see the TEXT option at the bottom of that list.

You will find it eventaully. Just a crap way of doing things.

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:25 am
Thanks my friend.
After some hours of testing the new software, I realise that the way "TEXT" was enable... had changed.
Thanks for your time.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:46 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had a weird problem the other day where I could see the text entry dialogue under effects, but it wouldn't let me actually type anything there. Any ideas what would cause this? Strange.. it's like it was locked.

Mensajes Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 9:34 am
You had that happen too, I didn't know what I did to get there, but it happened to me as well.

Mensajes Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 8:53 pm
kjdougPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Supacon....click on the effect above text then reclick on text and the cursor should appear then you can type what you want!

Mensajes Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 7:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)