Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Version 4.1

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Please next time an update is released, make it the same as before, but add features to it. Don't take any away or make them work in different ways that it is not possible to do what you were doing before.

I need to revert back to version 3.4 because I don't want to have to remember to turn sonique visuals off when I start to play a video (something I didn't have to do in 3.4), and I can't use any video effects while I have sonique running.

Also when you turn on the text you can't use any effects.

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:32 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That problem will be addresed, remember this is more of an upgrade then an update as it was made from ground up (I hate turning them off too)

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:36 pm
OK great. Glad to hear something's going to be done about it.

How will I know when a new release is out to make it work again? As it was only by chance I visited the site and saw version 4 was ready in the 1st place. Is there not a news mailing list?

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:11 pm
No mailing list...and no real date for the fixes, but you can rest assured that the Dev team will address this and any other issues that this new build may have. so just keep checking up for the download link , when it's available it will show

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:10 am
IF you are connected to the net doesn't VDJ search for updates when it opens unless you turn that off in config?

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:38 pm
yes it checks for updates by itself (if connected)

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:03 am
I don't connect the PC I use for Djing to the internet (only when I really need to).

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:14 am
Me neither, my dj pc, never goes online, that way i have no need for anti-virus or any other software beside Dj related software.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:20 am
Besides. I've just installed Version 3.2 on my new PC (I don't trust version 3.4 as it keept crashing for me last time I used it). It said checking for updates...but nothing happend. lol.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 2:11 am
phillydj wrote :
Me neither, my dj pc, never goes online, that way i have no need for anti-virus or any other software beside Dj related software.

I have VDJ installed an my gig PC and on my home PC, so I can play about with it whenever I want and still get informed of updates, keeping my gig PC safe from harm.

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 3:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)