Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Karaoke Problem or My computer ???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I can't get more than 1 minute of any karaoke song to keep playing. They all play great for 1 minute and after 1 minute exactly on all of my karaoke songs, the song will just stop. I burned them in at 160 kbs at 4400 Rate because I wanted quality over quantity. I bought a Dell and maxed out everything in it EXCEPT the video card on accident. I only have a 64 mb memory video card. Dell said I need to buy a whole new laptop. Problem is this one cost me $ 4,000 after all the upgrades to it's performance. Do I need a new laptop or can I make this one work? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks, Shane

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 11:33 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
are they Mp3+g? or do you mean that you burned them to a disc?

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 1:08 am
Mp3+G

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 2:07 am
Extract them and see if they play right at the same time , see how long the mp3 part is

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:13 am
O.K. I'll Try that, I need to leave right now for my gig, but I'll hook everything up when I get home and I'll let you know, Thanks for inquiring to help me! Talk soon!

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:29 am
Atleast you get something to play. I invested similar amount in a Dell and can't get any Karaoke to play. Do you have a different disc drive or did you rip all Karaoke first? What software works best for ripping? I shouldn't have to buy a new drive should I?

John

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 3:54 am
I used a plextor drive and tricerasoft cdg ripper, they all work great , but i had to rip at sometimes only 8 times speed which took me months

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:42 am
Silly question, but did you add a ZIP codec. I had to do this on my V4 and 3.4 and all worked???

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 5:58 am
U always have to add zip to the extension to VDJ codecs make it open with the karaoke decoder, or are you asking if i use a third party zip utility in windows? I use winrar, now to zip all the files tricerasoft creates you can use mp3g toolz it does them in a batch, (after u have it installed just right click the folder that you have your mp3's and .cdg files at and select mp3g toolz when the program opens you'll have the option to turn audio+g into zip

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 6:11 am
OMG !!! I'm so sorry to all of you I bothered with this... My Friend told me tonight that the same thing happened to him... I never paid for my cdg ripper! I was using a demo trial version of tricerasoft which only allows you to rip 60 secs. of any song! If you don't hear anything else from me about this situation I'm doing great,lol. Thanks everyone! Peace

Mensajes Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:36 am
funny thing is that i was gonna ask if you where using the trial lol, I forgot to mention it, glad to hear it ok now

Mensajes Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)