Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecode vinyl

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can someone explain to me how this works? I know it does the scratch thing for u'r mp3's , BUT what cable of the turntable plug into what of the pc? Can someone maby post a few pic's tp me also what can help me explain?

Please.

Regards
Dj Flame

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:06 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Here is picture how to connect everything: http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/Dams/blog738.html

You need soundcard that support ASIO drivers if possible, otherwise you can use ADIO4ALL drivers. Read about it here

Shortly: TT rca cables to soundcard and soundcard to computer. For 2 TT you will need 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs at sound card. Cheap and very good such a sound cards are maya44 and u46dj.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:21 pm

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:08 pm
hi dj-in-normay, i did download this clip a year ago, but it stil dont show what cable of the vinyl player is pluged into what part of the pc ... n vinyl player dont have usb.. have it????

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:31 pm
hi dj-in-normay, i did download this clip a year ago, but it stil dont show what cable of the vinyl player is pluged into what part of the pc ... n vinyl player dont have usb.. have it????

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:31 pm
Rune, don't you think we gave him too much information? :D he will be busy few days now :))))))

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:32 pm
just look at link that i put in first post. there you can see where exactly.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:34 pm
@Dj Flame

The vynil cable is plugged into your asio soundcard and the inputs depend on the soundcard model u46dj,x-fi, audio delta, etc. and the ground is attached to your pc gabinet.

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 5:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)