Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Thanks for v 4.0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you see the forums.... lately people complain a lot about new version...

Last Thursday I got 2 TCV by mail (amazing speed, I ordered on monday!). Also I bought a mk2, and tried to configure it all. I had several problems configuring the TCV, I was even considering using v3.4...

TCV quality was skipping a lot and one output channel was not working at all. After a lot of work... all the problems aimed at mk2...

I went to the store and changed it... Now I got v 4.0 running flawlessly with tcv running at 3ms...

I hope soon everybody around the forum is able to enjoy v 4.0 as I am...

BTW, that refers to my desktop pc... I still have to make it work on my laptop for Gigs.

Have fun,

Alejandro

Mensajes Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 12:16 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Glad to hear, another happy user :)

Mensajes Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 9:32 pm
well sure, but what about the rest of us who want to use the hercules mk2 with timecoded cd's?

we still have a huge problem.

Mensajes Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 12:08 am
For a home-user maby ok:-)play 8 hour`s in a club full on and tell me after.

Mensajes Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 12:37 am
please, don't be like that, let's move on to this conversations about who is more professional user than the other.

I've been using it for hours with no problem.

I wrote what I wrote just to be helpful.

I'm sorry if you have problems. I haven't had big problems by now. I only have suggestions, like changing back the effect tab to what it was... or at least that the program lets us decide. but that's not for 4.1, in 4.1 they have to solve people's problems. 4.2 should be the one for suggestions.

Have fun.

Alejandro

Mensajes Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 9:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A very wise man :D

alx2k wrote :
If you see the forums.... lately people complain a lot about new version...

Last Thursday I got 2 TCV by mail (amazing speed, I ordered on monday!). Also I bought a mk2, and tried to configure it all. I had several problems configuring the TCV, I was even considering using v3.4...

TCV quality was skipping a lot and one output channel was not working at all. After a lot of work... all the problems aimed at mk2...

I went to the store and changed it... Now I got v 4.0 running flawlessly with tcv running at 3ms...

I hope soon everybody around the forum is able to enjoy v 4.0 as I am...

BTW, that refers to my desktop pc... I still have to make it work on my laptop for Gigs.

Have fun,

Alejandro

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 4:17 pm
I forgot to reply, I had more problems with my laptop. but I finally solved them, it's a hp tc4200, upgraded to 1gb of ram. I had performance problems, so I configured it as it is said in one of the posts in this forum, changing properties in the "performance tab" and i made TCV work (songs were running either too slow or too fast until that).

I also unloaded from memory as much programs as I could, and finally I forgot about using video skin... I uses a lot of resources in my laptop, and processor load jumps a lot, with the other skins, It consumes an stady 6-10% of processor power, jumping up to 50% when I play with the hercules (so it's better to use an external mixer and let the hercules as I/O soundcard).

Alejandro

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 6:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)