Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Default Deck or active Deck???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
On my previous version 3.4 i use to have a shortcut key to cue or enter a new cue on the deck #1 or deck #2 depends witch one was playing...well ok that was easy, every time when let say my deck #2 was playing live i can use that specific shortcut key to gue the song on deck #1... same thing on my deck #1 while deck #2 is playing live. That was switching automaticaly by the software.
Now the new version 4.0 is not doing the same thing anymore, i have to manualy switch from deck#1 to deck#2 or vice versa using the default key "TAB".
Can i have that automatic switching back on the 4.0 somehow ?

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 12:45 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Default deck means the deck which is highlighted, Active deck means the one which is playing. You have options now "On Deck 1" or "On Deck 2", assign the keys for both and try it then.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 3:07 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@Funky t,
go to the options and set "autoheadphones" to "on load" This is the same as in 3.4 and also my prefference. Default (new) option in 4.0 is "always" but somehow you disabled it.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 3:59 am
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you ..."APOPSIS" this is it...
...also, keep up the good work with the "skins", this is what we need, us the "Time coders".

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In fact, it's better to define like that:
"default deck" is the one used to prelisten and "active deck" is the other one

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 12:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)