Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: xp 10 problem with sound when using video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I got my XP 10 today YEA! But having problems with 4.0 and using video, plays fine with mp3 but when i load a video onto the deck there is a loud static sound that play in and out. Once I play the video it freezes on me and I have to shut down my Laptop to reboot. Any help would be great...

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 1:11 am
Video card share IRQ with USB?

Sounds like either a hardware conflict, or a driver conflict...

What video card do you have? And test without XP10 connected, and see if there is a difference

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 1:14 am
Video cards don't need IRQ's so the don't conflict with other devices. Unless it is a ATI All In Wonder card and the tv part will need a IRQ.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 2:51 am
All graphic cards need IRQ;)

Anyways, try a bit of elimination to why it happens.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 7:38 am
You need to go back and do your home work. You don't know what you are talking about. We went through this stuff back when the first rage fury was released. You should start reading before you make a statement like that.Video cards make direct memory access so they don't use the IRQ they are assigned. It's only for a Tv card that is attached if they have one.

Mensajes Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 7:48 pm
Tried everything still having the same problem. I can't seem to fix this problem?

Mensajes Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 5:27 am
I'm using a toshiba laptop Mobile intel Pent 4 CPU 2.8GHz 1024kb L2 cache, 704MB with ATI Mobility Radeon 7000IGP video card.

Mensajes Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 6:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)