Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How can I pre-listen to the new song?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ_NASHome userMember since 2004
Hello! I'm new here. Bougt my virtual DJ 2 days ago, and so far I am really fond of it...

but... how do I pre-listen to the new song. As long as the crossfader is on for example track 1, I havn't figured out how to pre-listen to track 2. Maybee I want to find a specifik point where the song should start and not make the program to do the mix..

... so; how do I prelisten to track 2 only (as u can do to ordinary dj-mixers)

Regards, Jonas from Sweden

Mensajes Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 9:42 am
maybe I don't understand the question, but previewing the other deck is very simple with the dj console.

Just be sure to activate deck 2 with the little headphone button (next to the pitch slider on the right side) and be sure to have the volume knob next to the headphone at least a little open... :)

But you probably have a different problem, since more people have problems with getting sound out of their headphones... use the search in this forum to find more about that. You can also try to plug in the headphones in the back of the console, in the 3-4/ center/LFE plug.

Mensajes Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 12:51 pm
You also have to check the soundcard configurations, to make sure that you are able to listen to the song you want to introduce...

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 04 @ 12:06 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
read the book you have from the console.
that will help.
and you didn't buy vdj but a console.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 6:43 am
@ DJ_NAS

please update your profile with your serial, so that your status is changed to full user ;)

Congrats with getting the full version...

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 12:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)