Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: TimeCoded Vinyls & Behringer BCD2000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello evryone I have a couple of questions please help me before i spend my money..

DOes Behringer BCD2000 Dejay Controler work with Virtual DJ and is it comfrotble to work with ?
I am thinking of buying one instead of using a keyboard and mouse (which surly dont satisfy my needs!!).
Then, I wanna buy timecoded vinyls and petifones with a pretty good mixer to complete my set but to tell you the truth im worried about the Time coded vinyls!! DO they make noise like normal vinyls ?? i mean if the track that i usually play is clear .. will it be played with noise in the background when i pla it from the Time coded vinyls or not ??? because if it makes noise its not what i want i need.
Please somebody clear this up for me ..i really need to know noise is the last thing i need.
THanks in advance

Mensajes Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 12:52 am
You'd be either better off buying the pro version of vdj or entering your serial in your profile if you already bought it, as I don't think too many people are too keen on helping people with warez copies (not saying you have, just pointing it out ;) )

Mensajes Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 2:57 am
I Truly Agree With you.This is my seccond question in this forum my first one was about buying the Pro Version of Vdj and the diffrence between Pro and the special internet offer ..so im getting there i will very soon perchase the full PRO Version!! I wouldn't dare to buy equipment to connect to an illegal copy of a program;) (not saying that i have one ..to tell you the truth i've used the demo on 2 diffrent pc's and liked the program very much!!)
So..My Question still stands ..this information is very important to me because if the vinyls do make noise ..and behringer djay controler doesn't work smoothly wih virtual dj ..there's no reason for me to buy them and discover that myself when i can ask fellow djs on this forum.. I'd be just spending money for no reason!!
I understand your point of view but thats no reason not to answer my question because I myself am also against unregistered copies I just need a couple of questions answered before I purchase my registered copy i don't think thats a crime :))

Mensajes Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 5:13 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You should get the license, you won't regret it ;)
About BCD2000... well it is working in VDJ V4 but some fixes must be done to make it perfect. TCV's can be used with Behringer since it has 2 stereo inputs needed for that. But I must say it is very possible that BCD2000 will never work good as clearly there are many issues with it's drivers and I heard (which is even worse) it's hardware parts. Drivers can be re-written, but the hardware parts must be replaced which means shipping back to Behringer, shipping costs... :(
I decided long time ago, I will take Hercules MK2 and I advice you the same thing especially when you have MK2 you have a right on a discount when bying VDJ Pro which you don't have with Behringer ;)
Oh, and yes, TCV's work good with MK2, just you can't scratch really hard, which I don't :)

Mensajes Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 9:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)