Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems with MK2 + TCVs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

amun-rePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well....here is my hardware setup first
P4 CPU 2,6 ghz
1024 mb ram
winfast fx 5900 ultra (256 mb)
Win XP SP1 (Standard PC installation; due to problems with TCVs)
TCVs + Hercules MK2

software setup:
VDJ 4.0
=> Input 2 TCVs
+ Microphone (in the Mic In at the bottom of the MK2)
Output:
5.1 Speakers + Headphones (all plugged in the MK2)
Soundcard drivers: ASIO 4 all v2 drivers

With this setup, VDJ runs just fine, but i can only broadcast and record music, but not the microphone input, because when i go to "record setup" and choose "record from master + mic" it says Soundcard unavailable. This setup is fine for clubbing, but not working for internet-radios and so on, where i need the microphone. So i try to use the Hercules MK2 as soundcard (in the VDJ main-soundcard setting), but when i choose the MK2 as the soundcard, the TCV-signal drops to 0% (sometimes it jumps to 90% but only for a second) quality and there is no way to get it better, or sometimes it does not even recieve a signal, which results in hanging, glichy and absolutely bad sounds when trying to play a song. When then restarting VDJ it sometimes gives me an error that says error in ASIO drivers: not enough channels. When i use the MK2 without the TCVs, playing a song works perfectly. it then also gives no error when i choose "record from master + mic" but it still wont record the mic input.
Another problem with the ASIO 4 all drivers is, that when VDJ is running, i cannot start winamp (for to be running the shoutcast plugin) or anything else that produces sounds.
Whats wrong with my settings? is my MK2 maybe broke? does anyone have an idea what i am doing wrong?

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 12:45 pm
try goin into the performance settings of vdj and lowering it to fatest and try turning on oveer clock or safe mode. this should work cuz i tryd it! and set latency to auto and set scratch to quality

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 4:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 11:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)