Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Timecoded Vinyl on the Intel Mac?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I was wondering if the Timecoded Vinyl would work with the intel mac (running windows)? Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 1:42 am
depends on how well the dual boot work with soundcard.
You need a good soundcard with line ins.

By the way, VDJ mac version is under development

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 10:07 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I couldn't get it to work with maya44 usb.

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 5:04 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
depends on how well the dual boot work with soundcard.
You need a good soundcard with line ins.

By the way, VDJ mac version is under development

And who is developing the mac version as there dont seem to be many mac users on this forum.
Im a mac user and have been for many years and could beta test vdj for mac with tcv and tccd but there must be many mac beta testers but who are they !

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 5:42 pm
So the Maya44 struggles with the Intel Mac. What about the U46DJ sound card? Because I do believe that is the only other external soundcard people are using with VDJ.

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 12:32 am
discobobsie wrote :

Im a mac user and have been for many years and could beta test vdj for mac with tcv and tccd

will keep that in mind for when the mac version is being beta tested.. :)

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 1:28 am
I'd really like to know to. I'm buying a new laptop dedicated to VDJ and I wouldn't mind a mac book pro. but i'm waiting to see how the mac version fairs. Not that i'm having problem with my current laptop. I just want a dedicated laptop. So is there an estimated release date for the mac version?

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 8:05 am
I am also a longtime mac user, initially a comp sci major, and will be upgrading to a CORE 2 DUO Mac Book Pro the day they are released. Please consider me for the beta testing project as well.

Is there any chance that we can get a thread started about everyone's experiences with running VDJ on an intel mac thus far? I am really interested to hear about everyones experiences.

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 5:53 pm
sure you can start a thread like that ;)

I dont think many have tried that yet though..

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 6:15 pm
I'm looking for an Intel Mac solution for mixing music video's. Your product looks great. Right now there's nothing "official" out there that I know of. I've been using Vidvox's GridPro Cocoa Beta (for several months)... but it's a bit limiting (not to mention, crashes a lot).

I'd love to be a beta-tester for the forthcoming Mac version of VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 6:28 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you would have to be a registered Pro user before being considered for beta testing

Mensajes Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 6:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)